Absentee Ballot Information

The following statement was sent to Carefree Unity by Town Council candidate Cheryl Kroyer.

We thank her for providing this information and are publishing it in the public interest.

The United States Postal Service does not forward ballots regardless of mail forwarding instructions. You may request a ballot to be sent to your out-of-town residence by calling the Maricopa County Elections Office at (602) 506-1511.

%d bloggers like this: